- We will require your documents at your arrival to communicate your presence to the competent authorities
- At your arrival you can access the court to leave the baggages, then you can park the car in our free car park.
- During your stay, the reception staff will be available for the guests for any piece of information or requests. The reception is open from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- The tidying up and the cleaning of the room will be done daily from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. For this reason, we invite the guests to leave their rooms for at least an hour; according to your needs, you can communicate us your time preference. Otherwise, the cleaning won’t be guaranteed.
- The Masseria gives to the guests the following linen: large, medium and small towels, a bath mat, sheets, a bedcover and pillows.
- Bath towels must be used only for personal hygiene. If your bath towels are really dirty, you can leave them on the floor and we will replace them; otherwise, we kindly ask our guests to hang them on the towel rack. We really care about our environment: every day, lots of water and energy are wasted and lots of cleaners pollute the Earth.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the bath towels for any other reason except for personal hygiene (as sea-towels or pool-towels). We kindly ask you to be careful with our linen; any damages on our items (pens, marks, solar creams, cigarettes, oils, make up products) will be charged at the check-out.
- The penalty charge for an inappropriate towel use or for the damage is of € 10,00 for towels, € 25,00 for sheets and € 35,00 for bedcovers.
- We change the bed sheets every three days; the extra change costs € 4,00. If it is really dirty before the three days, we will change it with a penalty charge.
- Every Masseria Fulcignano room is provided with a mini-bar, a digital safe, a tv, a hairdryer and air conditioning (hot/cold)
- Masseria Fulcignano does not accept payments with cheques.
- Pets are welcome with a surcharge of €10/night.
- The half board and the full board must be paid even if you don’t enjoy it.
- The check-in is from 3.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. Out of this timetable, your arrival should be agreed with our staff. After 23.00, it has a charge of € 10,00 per hour.
- The room will be ready at least at 3.00 p.m. of the arrival day. If at your check-in the room is not ready yet, you can leave your bags to the reception staff and enjoy our Masseria.
- Check out time is at 10.30 a.m. If you want to leave the room at 12.00, there is a supplement of the 20% of the daily cost, while leaving the room at 2.00 p.m. the supplement is of the 40%. After 2.00 p.m. you have to pay the total cost of the night.The late check out should be agreed with the reception, based on our availabilities.
- In case of early departures, we will charge the full amount of the stay.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in rooms or in common indoor places. It is also forbidden to bring in the room burnable, explosive, smelly substances or appliances, if they are not allowed by us.
- We strongly recommend a rational use of water (for personal hygiene). We hope the guests will avoid water waste. Water is a precious necessity, especially for our Masseria: it is located in a rural area without direct water supply service, but however it takes its own supply of water from the public aqueduct.
- We also recommend a rational use of hot water: as we care about the environment, we have a solar panel heating system.
- We finally recommend a rational use of electricity. All rooms are equipped with a magnetic card which activate or deactivate the electricity inside the room. When you go out, it is strictly forbidden to leave the magnetic card in the slot.
- Friends or relatives are not allowed to stay if they haven’t been included in the reservation.
- We invite our guests to dress in an appropriate manner in the common places.
- Every room is equipped with safes that have security codes; the Masseria won’t be legally responsible for any lost in rooms or common places.
- The Masseria has a closed-circuit surveillance system to guarantee guests or things safety.
- We invite our guests to be careful with the Masseria and rooms items; any damage will be paid and reported to the police. If you lose the room key, its charge is of € 15,00.
- Any eventual damage will be charged at the check-out (glasses and dishes have a charge of € 2,00 each)
- It is forbidden to eat food except for our minibar one. Only Family Suite and Junior Suite are allowed to bring it.
- In case of celebrations (weddings, events, parties), the music stops at 01:00 a.m.
- B&B (bed and breakfast)
- Our Restaurant is open at lunch from 12.30 to 2.30 p.m. and for dinner from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Room service: € 4,00 per person (based on availability)
- Bar is open from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- The rent of beach/pool towels has a charge of € 3,00 per day / per towel and or a charge of € 2,00 for the same sheet starting from the third day of rent.
- Laundry: minimum charge of € 10,00 for a maximum of 5 kg of washing clothes. We invite guests to specify, at the time of the service request, any specific problems or needs (colors, fabric types). The laundry service does not include ironing.
- Taxi and transfers from / to airport: to be paid after checking the availability.
- Breakfast is served from 8 am to 10 am
- Masseria Fulcignano offers both a continental breakfast (coffee, cappuccino, milk, fruit juices, corn-flakes, croissants, jam, nutella, butter, bread, toasted bread, tea, boiled eggs and, if requested, omelette and scrambled eggs) or a Salentinian rich breakfast (yogurt, typical homemade pastry, empty and filled croissants, fruit or jam tarts, seasonal fresh fruit).
- Our Masseria also offers typical Apulian dairy products ( burratina, mozzarella, primosale, mixed ricotta cheese) with a supplement of € 10,00 per person. This kind of breakfast should be reserved the day before.
- We ask our guests to inform the Masseria about any intolerances or food allergies.
- Any extra product will have an extra cost.
- Free car park
- Air conditioning
- Park / garden
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Olive oil bathroom amenities
- Towels set
- Mini bar. They are equipped with a timer working from 9am to 12am and from 4pm to 10pm. To change the timer, you can ask the reception.
- Free Wi Fi
The free WiFi service is available 24h throughout the hotel (including the pool). The Masseria is not responsible for any malfunction caused by the provider of the data transmission service (performed by Wicity LTD, with registered office in Via San Nicola 68 – Vernole – Le)
The pool is a relaxing area; that’s why we kindly ask our guests to respect each other. It is forbidden to run by the pool and plunge, make a noise or raise your voice, dangerous games or exercises which could bother the other guests. Here are some rules to follow for the use of the swimming pool:
- The pool has a surface of 80 square meters and maximum depth of 1.40 meters;
- The pool can be used only by our guests
- The pool is accessible from 10:00 to 19:00, except for celebrations. In this case, the reception will inform you about time slot.
- Children under 12 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult;
- Our pool can accommodate a maximum of 30 people;
- The guests MUST have a shower before using the pool;
- The pool can be accessed only with slippers;
- It is forbidden any unhygienic behaviour;
- It is forbidden to make free diving without the supervision of an instructor;
- Do not swim with masks or goggles with glass lenses;
- It is NOT allowed to bring in any glass or metal items;
- It is NOT allowed to eat any kind of food by the pool or inside it;
- We suggest you not to bathe in less than three hours after a meal;
- We remind you that there is not a lifeguard;
- We require swim nappies for children under 3 years old.
- Masseria Fulcignano is not responsible for any damage or theft in common spaces or in the pool (money, credit instruments, values, jewels, clothes or any other thing). We suggest you to use the room’s safe.
- Masseria Fulcignano is also not responsible for any accidents or damages to people/items in the pool area or in the common spaces due to guests’ carelessness.
- It is forbidden to use bath towel in the pool area.
- Guests that already checked out can use the pool after 10.30 a.m. with a supplement of € 10,00 per person.
- Guests that check out late can also use the pool.
Emergency telephone numbers
- Masseria Night Keeper, tel 3512559167
- Police Station – Galatone, tel 0833 865028-10
- Carabinieri Station – Galatone, 0833865010
- First aid, tel 118
- Emergency medical care – Galatone, tel 0833 867190
- Health centre – Galatone, tel 0833 868341
- Hospital in Nardò, tel 0833 568111
- Hospital in Galatina, tel 0836 529111
- Hospital in Gallipoli, tel 0833 270111
- Chemistry Casilli Via G. Lezzi – Galatone, tel 0833 865095
- Chemistry dell’Arco Via Appennini 14 – Galatone, tel0833 865033
- Chemistry De Franchis Largo Chiesa – Galatone, tel 0833 865024
- Chemistry Vaglio Via XX Settembre – Galatone, tel 0833 863905
Thank you for choosing Masseria Fulcignano for your stay in Salento
We wish you a nice and pleasant stay.